The Pearl Mist cruise ship will be returning to the Parry Sound Harbour! To be exact, it will be here 10 times between now and September 2017!
The Pearl Mist was launched on June 25th 2014 and is recognized as one of the most comfortable and luxurious cruising vessels in the World! Aboard the ship there is every up-to-date amenity available that rivals the top of the line resorts!
When in port in Parry Sound, the 210 passengers aboard the Pearl Mist will have the opportunity to explore the town! They will be either led on a town tour, organized by the cruise ship director, or discover the town via their own path!
The ship will not be accessible to the general public- due to reasons that concern security- however you can visit and view the cruise ship at the Town Docks and marvel at its splendor!
The ship will be cruising between Chicago, Illinois and Toronto, Ontario!
- June 5th : 8:30am-5:00pm
- June 14th : 8:30am-7:00pm
- June 25th : 8:30am-06:30pm
- July 6th : 8:00am- 7:00pm
- July 17th : 8:30am-5:00pm
- July 26th : 8:30am-7:00pm
- August 6th : 8:30am- 6:30pm
- August 17th : 8:00am- 7:00pm
- August 20th : 9:00pm- 6:30am (overnight stay)
- August 31st : 8:00am- 7:00pm
Hope to see you down here at the Town Docks!
For more information about the Pearl Mist click here to visit their website!