Interested in an exciting, fast paced employment opportunity?
Georgian Bay Airways has an opening for an Office Manager.
If you are an energetic, self-motivated team player that aspires to be amazing, we’d love to hear from you!
- Full time (40 hours per week), May through October 15th
- 5 days a week, hours vary between 9am and 9pm daily
- Must be available to work weekends, including all long weekends
- Could develop into a full-time year-round position for the right person
- Customer service – Airline, Gift Shop and Ice Cream/Coffee Parlour
- Booking Flight Reservations
- Supervising Junior Staff
- Handling aircraft on the dock – will train, but must be comfortable on dock and around aircraft
- Managing Gift Shop Inventory
- Cheerful disposition
- Experience with: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), Quickbooks
- Basic Accounting skills
- Human Resources management
- Language skills (French, German, Mandarin, etc.) would be beneficial to the position
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please send you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting closes April 25, 2017 at 6pm. Interviews to take place immediately thereafter.
We appreciate your interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.